Monday, October 13, 2008

Must See: Oprah, Tuesday, Be There!


I think Tuesdays Oprah is a must see. Oprah and Lisa Ling go behind the scenes and inform you on how people treat the animals you eat. I have told a few people about this upcoming show and they all say the same thing, "I can't watch that". And that is understandable, ignorance is bliss. However,"being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn". Thanks Benjamin Franklin for the great quote. I hope you will all take time out to watch Oprah, and if you do, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

2 comments:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

I am SO close to being a vegetarian. I'm not even fully declared, and yet I take a lot of flack. I'm surprised at the number of people who remember from one meal to the next that I don't care for meat. Why do they remember? Why do they care?

The Silver Dog said...

Bravo - animal rights and vegeterianism are my biggest causes!